The Richmond-Adelaide Center is located in the heart of Toronto right in the financial district. It is owned and developed by Oxford Properties Group. The center was first build in 1923 and is continuously updated over the years. It is composed of multiple buildings with retail and office land use and spans over one million square feet. The civil works provided for a current development in the Center included grading, servicing and stormwater management. Approvals were attained and the project is still ongoing.